Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell 1970 Dodge Challenger

radiohd10

7 hours ago, Bills72sj said:

Sweet build! I noticed that you have SE badges on the C pillars. Where did you get those? I want some for my Chalenger R/T SE.

70 RT SE LF.jpg

70 RT SE LR.jpg

Thanks - they’re in the photo etch kit from model car garage. I also used them for the side scripts and the one on the trunk. What kit is your model?  I’m looking everywhere for that hood but have only found resin copies - unfortunately they were too full of air bubbles to be of any use. 

16 hours ago, radiohd10 said:

Thanks - they’re in the photo etch kit from model car garage. I also used them for the side scripts and the one on the trunk. What kit is your model?  I’m looking everywhere for that hood but have only found resin copies - unfortunately they were too full of air bubbles to be of any use. 

Photoetch. Hmmm... I need to get me some. The hood is from the old AMT Yankee Challenge. I actually filled in the hole in the hood for the blower and did the bodywork well enough to paint it gloss black. I learned many years later it should be a decal.

• Like 1