Model Cars Magazine Forum

This is the terror dog from Ghostbusters. It is about 1/4 scale and about 18 inches long. I have the mouth cut open as I want to add the teeth give it a more interesting look. I hope to light the eyes, so we'll see. I have thelarge pieces together so next will be to focus on the mouth. This is what I have so far. Hope you like it.

Jerry

DSC02560.JPG

DSC02701.JPG

DSC02699.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Here is an update on the progress on the Terror dog. I'm working on filling thelines that the printer made in certain spots. The head and left front leg will have to be atached later in the buils as i plan on lighting the eyes and it will be nessassary to install the wiring first. The first pic shows the lines to be filled. That's all for now. Thanks for looking. Comments welcome.

Jerry

IMG_2591.JPG

DSC03393.JPG

DSC03394.JPG

Glad to see this one is back! I like your lighting idea, and was in fact looking at the pic with all the added teeth and thinking wouldn't it be cool to see an unearthly red glow behind them; maybe a red LED down in the throat out of direct sight?!

• 1 month later...

Some small progress to report on Zuul. I have added some muscle tone in spots , curled the front toes to hang over the curb. And of coarse, made a base for Zuul to stand on [and house the batteries and such]. As always, comments are welcome.

Jerry

DSC03408.JPG

DSC03409.JPG

DSC03410.JPG

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...