Model Cars Magazine Forum

So, I have been in touch with Gregg, and we are working on a solution to my problem with delivery of issue 210 to Canada...

I see on the Facebook page that Issue 211 is now in the pipeline...

Hopefully the magazine can get this figured out...

It is extremely frustrating to be this far behind everyone else...

On 11/8/2021 at 12:08 PM, lordairgtar said:

I got mine last week and I like it. Really intrigued with the upgrading of the Renwal kit. I'm doing a similar project with the Renwall 66 Bugatti. Still looking for that Jordan....LOL

I also am ISO all 3 1967 Releases . I was able to read most of this article .. Spectacular topic .. Thanx 

1 hour ago, charger74 said:

I’m in Quebec and also waiting for my issue. I know it will get here 

Magazines going to Canada is a complete mess. I have had subscribers to our publication in Canada get one issue then not the next but get the following. Very frustrating on our end.

9 hours ago, allis200 said:

Magazines going to Canada is a complete mess. I have had subscribers to our publication in Canada get one issue then not the next but get the following. Very frustrating on our end.

I get the feeling that our respective postal services forget that a magazine is a bought and paid for product that is just as important to the purchaser as that stupid box from Amazon or eBay. It’s not like you’re forgetting to deliver a flyer from Peevee mart or something.

On 12/14/2021 at 4:27 PM, ricki said:

Haven't seen my Iss 210 in Eastern Ontario yet either - patiently waiting!  (209 arrived mid-Sept :)

Arrived today!! Christmas is complete!   Thanx to all who work so hard to satisfy our modeling magazine needs.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...