Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell ‘68 Firebird 400

radiohd10

12 hours ago, radiohd10 said:

that would look great! but i'm probably going to switch the wheels out soon anyway...i'm looking for a set to match the ones in the photo up top.  fireball has a charger set that, with a little tweaking, could get me pretty darn close. 

Fireball actually has Rally IIs that come with painting masks.

• Thanks 1

"Made a few tweaks - vinyl top, hood vents, exhaust tips, cut up the dash and added an 8-track player with some tunes, detailed the engine a bit, the aforementioned wheels, etc. - but it’s mostly right out of the box. "

You don't do yourself justice!  The level of detail and craftsmanship is extraordinary!  Beautifully done.

"Made a few tweaks - vinyl top, hood vents, exhaust tips, cut up the dash and added an 8-track player with some tunes, detailed the engine a bit, the aforementioned wheels, etc. - but it’s mostly right out of the box. "

You don't do yourself justice!  The level of detail and craftsmanship is extraordinary!  Beautifully done.

1 hour ago, Andrew McD said:

thanks man! appreciate it.  i had a lot of free time last week lol

8 hours ago, blunc said:

great work on the Bird, I have a "backburner" project to build a replica of a '68 I used to own.

68bird02.jpg.bc2c0733df5369481c821b2be7354847.jpg

I got some Fireball minilites to shoe the Bird with.

wow that thing is awesome. i really fell in love with this car while making the model. everything about it is just so dang cool. 

Edited by radiohd10