Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell Corvette C7R

Dave42

1 hour ago, Mattilacken said:

Looks good! Heard that kit can be a bit tricky to get together.

Thank you much! I'd heard that as well. It does have a couple of fiddly moments, but nothing too bad. It takes more force than I expected to get the glass to snap/seat in correctly. I thought it didn't fit well at first, but once I got the nerve to get more aggressive with it, it fits well.

• Like 1

This looks really great! On my visits to Le Mans, the Corvettes are always the loudest of all. Stood on the banking half way round the 9 mile circuit you could hear them coming, when it was directly in front of you and even louder watching it pull away down the Mulsanne straight!

Edited by PatW
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, PatW said:

This looks really great! On my visits to Le Mans, the Corvettes are always the loudest of all. Stood on the banking half way round the 9 mile circuit you could hear them coming, when it was directly in front of you and even louder watching it pull away down the Mulsanne straight!

Thank you! That's sounds like a blast. I would love to see it.

10 hours ago, Zippi said:

Vette looks pretty kewl Dave.  The black and yellow looks great.  I think I saw this kit at HL today.  Probably should have picked it up but I like waiting for the 40% off.

Thank you! I hear you on the 40%.