Model Cars Magazine Forum

Some factory sealed

Mike C.

I don't know how I managed to post twice and so many pics. I have 1 Myers Manx that is molded the purple metal flake. 2 Blazers. And 2 of the 4x4 vans . The other is opened but complete but missing the wheels only has the tires.

9 hours ago, Mike C. said:

I don't know how I managed to post twice and so many pics. I have 1 Myers Manx that is molded the purple metal flake. 2 Blazers. And 2 of the 4x4 vans . The other is opened but complete but missing the wheels only has the tires.

When you saved the post, did you have more than one Myers Manx file added to the attachment list? The post will link ALL attached files you have listed, regardless if you only pasted one on the thread.

Delete all extra, unused files before saving the post. Or edit the post to delete them.

BTW, great stuff to trade, I just wish I could jump in right now.

1 hour ago, iamsuperdan said:

Who is Ken Hamilton, and what exactly is that Blazer kit? 

Ken was the 'Tips & Tricks' and 'Reader's Mail' column guy and primary illustrator for SA. Ken's main focus in the hobby seems to be dioramas and weathering. Not sure how he ended up on the box art, likely a friend of Dave Burket, and he built the box-top kit and it's diorama. The kit is the Model King issue old AMT '72 Blazer with nothing new added from previous issues.