Model Cars Magazine Forum

Images of latest planned Moebius Ford F-Series kits from today's NNL Motor City....

tim boyd

DSC 0175

DSC 0196

DSC 0176

DSC 0177

DSC 0178

DSC 0179

DSC 0180

DSC 0181

DSC 0187

Complete with a scale gun rack inside the cab...

DSC 0197

DSC 0198

DSC 0194

Thanks for looking....if I understood correctly, a container with some of these new F-Series kits is expected to arrive sometime at Moebius Headquarters sometime in late January....TB   

Edited by tim boyd
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• tim boyd changed the title to Images of latest planned Moebius Ford F-Series kits from today's NNL Motor City....
3 hours ago, moparfarmer said:

Looks like even Mobeius is re-cycling model kits..Its good to see because you can't find many of the originals in shops now..

I understood Dave to say that all the Moebius model car and truck tooling, other than the licensed racing properties, is still in active use.  When the existing supply is used up, the company's owner orders another round of production.....that is certainly very good news.....TIM 

• Like 3

Hmmm, decision time for me as to whether or not I want to use the Fireball conversion kits in my stash for those tall boy 4x4s or just build the Moebius kits when they arrive?

Like that plow set up, might get a couple of them, more if they are at Hobby Lobby at 40% off! :)

Tim- any word on the rumored small dump or Holmes wrecker bodies for those trucks?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, mikemodeler said:

Hmmm, decision time for me as to whether or not I want to use the Fireball conversion kits in my stash for those tall boy 4x4s or just build the Moebius kits when they arrive?

I say build both! I am working on my Fireball conversion right now and I think it might be the greatest 1/25 aftermarket resin/3D-printed transkit ever made. Seriously. 

I am very excited about these upcoming Moebius releases! 

32FF75E5-E239-42F0-B603-660C2A900D10.jpeg

153834DB-D9D7-4DAA-B981-5524167F57BE.jpeg

Edited by Matt T.
clarity
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, alexis said:

No Close up pics of the little Red Pickup?

You  must mean the new '68 F 250!   Me too! I want to see the tires, wheels and hubcaps in particular. All three should be larger than previous offerings. A grill shot would be nice too!

Edited by leafsprings
  • Like 1

On 11/14/2021 at 7:51 PM, Tom Geiger said:

Okay!  These are seriously cool!

Hoping they receive their shipment on time. I was just watching the 60 Minutes report on the California ports and it’s one huge log jam!

So true Tom!    Great looking Ford Trucks..

18 hours ago, leafsprings said:

You  must mean the new '68 F 250!   Me too! I want to see the tires, wheels and hubcaps in particular. All three should be larger than previous offerings. A grill shot would be nice too!

I’ve heard that the F-250 4x2 will be the first F-250 released in 2022. The wheels, caps, and tires do look bigger when zooming in on that first photo. 

• Like 1