Model Cars Magazine Forum

K S Pittman 33 Willys

Swinger 340

Very nicely done! It's great seeing one of my old '33 Willys coupe bodies actually being built.................and turned into a gasser! I still offer a version of this body with the deck lid filled in and more stock appearing rear fenders. I was hoping to offer the original version again; but have not finished reworking the original master at this point in time. I darn near started over with it; but it's been a couple of years since I've had any bench time.

17 hours ago, krassandbernie said:

Very nicely done! It's great seeing one of my old '33 Willys coupe bodies actually being built.................and turned into a gasser! I still offer a version of this body with the deck lid filled in and more stock appearing rear fenders. I was hoping to offer the original version again; but have not finished reworking the original master at this point in time. I darn near started over with it; but it's been a couple of years since I've had any bench time.

Thank you. I'm glad you like it. It is a great body.  Is there any other way to do a Willys?🙂 I can understand the work involved with making the master. I used to do resin casting. Mostly HO scale slot car bodies. I don't think anyone that hasn't done it can appreciate the time involved to make a quality piece.