Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell Bronco,Trailer & Buggy

Thanks guys.  Tom, I bought a kit from Scale Equipment years ago and have refurbed that as well.

Pics to come.

And here they are after a quick dash into the cabin in the garden where all is stored!

photo-th.jpg

photo1-th.jpg

Edited by PatW

4 hours ago, David G. said:

What a wonderfully wild color scheme! It definitely has a Seventies vibe to it.

The photos are a little on the small side but from what I can see they look great. Especially the muddy tires.

David G.

Right David, a few folks have commented on the pics being small. But as a non-techie who is 70+ how do I enlarge them?

18 hours ago, PatW said:

Right David, a few folks have commented on the pics being small. But as a non-techie who is 70+ how do I enlarge them?

Hi Patrick. Generally, changing the photo size would be done with photo editing software, like PhotoShop. There are free apps available for computers and smartphones that are pretty easy to use. Additionally many phones and computers may already have programs or apps for doing this preloaded.

It's difficult for me to be more specific than that without knowing what you're working with. That, and I'm not really a techie either.

I guess doing a search on the internet would be a good place to start. Something like "How do I enlarge photos on iPhone?" or whatever may apply in your situation.

I hope you find this helpful.

BTW, the additional photos look great!

And please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Regards,

David G.

10 hours ago, David G. said:

Hi Patrick. Generally, changing the photo size would be done with photo editing software, like PhotoShop. There are free apps available for computers and smartphones that are pretty easy to use. Additionally many phones and computers may already have programs or apps for doing this preloaded.

It's difficult for me to be more specific than that without knowing what you're working with. That, and I'm not really a techie either.

I guess doing a search on the internet would be a good place to start. Something like "How do I enlarge photos on iPhone?" or whatever may apply in your situation.

I hope you find this helpful.

BTW, the additional photos look great!

And please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Regards,

David G.

Thanks David for the heads up. I'll search 'How to enlarge photo's on my PC, to post on forums. Being over 70's neither of us have I Phones. We have dumb phones to make calls but are not interested in anything else, far too complicated as they always 'write' stuff in a language that's not English, it gobble de gook.