Model Cars Magazine Forum

Finished this 1973 Ford F100 this past week. I used the AMT Firestone kit for the base model. I cut the bed down to a short bed. I used the Moebius Ford Truck kits for the bed floor, Rear wheel wells, Radiator Core Support, Firewall (which I modified) and the side mirrors.  I used 3D printed Supercharged Coyote Engine, Wheels are from ZForcemodelworx 1970's F100 Restomods, I opened hinged and magnetized the doors. I used Rookie Resin (Bill Lanfear) 3D interior Door Panels, Front Grille and F100 emblems.  Thanks Bill!, Paint is Bright Dark Blue by Scalefinishes.

Thanks for looking, Hope you enjoy!

Gerald

IMG_3449.JPG

IMG_3454.JPG

IMG_3482.JPG

IMG_3523.JPG

IMG_3525.JPG

IMG_3526.JPG

IMG_3536.JPG

IMG_3538.JPG

IMG_3540.JPG

IMG_3541.JPG

IMG_3546.JPG

IMG_3553.JPG

IMG_3560.JPG

IMG_3562.JPG

IMG_3571.JPG

IMG_3591.JPG

IMG_3593.JPG

IMG_3599.JPG

IMG_3605.JPG

IMG_3608.JPG

IMG_3614.JPG

IMG_3620.JPG

IMG_3622.JPG

IMG_3627.JPG

IMG_3628.JPG

• Like 2

Yeah baby.....that's what I'm talking about.  That thing is down in the weeds man.  Blue is my favorite color so you know I'm diggin it.  Everything just looks great but that chassis is killer man.  Love all the mods.  Great job.

Thank you Everyone.  Glad you liked this build.  I appreciate it. 

10 hours ago, Modlbldr said:

Beautiful.work and details! I love the color too. I may have missed it but did you modify the frame or is it a resin? If you modified it, which kit was the frame from? 

Great work!

Later-

The frame was a 3D printed frame I modified to fit this truck.  I customized it by add my Dentside Model Car Garage "DCMG" Initials into the rear end housing.

34 minutes ago, Gerald Haney said:

The frame was a 3D printed frame I modified to fit this truck.  I customized it by add my Dentside Model Car Garage "DCMG" Initials into the rear end housing.

Thanks for the info. I've seen some 3D printed frames. I'll have to.look at getting one or two.

Later-