Model Cars Magazine Forum

On 12/19/2021 at 10:21 AM, Tom Geiger said:

And now that the magazine is on a regular schedule I’m hoping the “wait and see” doubters will now pony up and subscribe!

I just renewed mine for another two years.

Received issue 211 and have to say the magazine is kicking it, another great issue!  I believe it is time to show support for the only true magazine for modelers by modelers. Thanks guys for all your hard work.

• Like 1

My subscription issue 211 just arrived in ZIP 917-- in southern California. It looks like another great one. The survivors articles, an update on that goofy Renwal build (fascinating even though I'd never buy/build one from that series) and a bunch of new/reissue kit reviews with plenty of background history look fine. Kudos to all for getting MCM back to a regular publishing schedule with excellent content.

Edited by chepp
  • Like 1

Good. Maybe Oregon deliveries are next. I like to read that the latest issue has been mailed out but then I'm expecting to see it in my mailbox every day and it's not there. As the wife always points out, I've got so much patience when it comes to building models but have none for anything else.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2022 at 3:30 PM, stitchdup said:

211 arrived in scotland today. another cool issue

Krikey! It gets to Scotland quicker than Canada. We’re neighbours for goodness sake…. I only just received 210 about a week ago. Canada post is slooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww……..

2 hours ago, Steve H said:

Krikey! It gets to Scotland quicker than Canada. We’re neighbours for goodness sake…. I only just received 210 about a week ago. Canada post is slooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww……..

I got mine today, i’ve never got it this fast. And i tought that Canada post took a new year’s resolution 

I’ve been able to pick up the last three issues at ... Wings&Wheels , Danforth ave in Toronto ... the last two issues have been great !

the kit review of the JamesBond 007 Mustang .... the author stated not knowing of a 429 SCJ . The Revell Torino GT and Torino Cobra has a very nice 429 SCJ ( the kit is a very nice kit , beats the heck outta any AMT kit ! I’ve built a few , I even made a convert outta one and working on a Ranchero 

89706F67-F213-4459-B52A-694118E81F2A.jpeg

24D70429-56A8-4998-B383-D4F4CC0031A9.jpeg

674CC1C3-008D-4936-BBC7-E49338746497.jpeg

D21FDDCF-ADC9-4A26-BC4F-76584F6455FB.jpeg

On 1/12/2022 at 8:30 PM, ricki said:

Mine arrived yesterday Eastern Ontario. Excellent!  Start of my 15th subscription.

Thanx to all the hard working staff, AND to Canada Post - got something right!

And here is the insanity of the postal system. A week later here in central Ontario and I’m still waiting for mine. Sheesh….

On 1/23/2022 at 10:36 PM, Olskoolrodder said:

I'm assuming that I've missed this (between my subscription having ended with 210, and having paid to renew a weeks back but not getting this one in the mail)...how can someone order a copy? (so I don't miss one)

PM me, and I can check your subscription.

We are supposed to have a back issues page. But, some bone-head (that would be me) made it inaccessible. Let me get that fixed, and you'll be able to buy a 211 as a back issue. 

• Like 1