Model Cars Magazine Forum

1967 Cadillac Sedan DeVille

Jeffcad

Hi everyone.

Here's my new conversion. Restored and made from a damaged Jo-Han's Coupe DeVille kit bought on Ebay earlier this year (see last pictures). The kit was missing a few parts so I decided to turn it into a 4 door sedan version. Color is Olive green over "Sudan Beige", as close as possible. New interior front seats, roof line and pillars, new dual stripes white walls. Hope you'll like it, and thanks for watching.

IM8A6816.JPG

IM8A6818.JPG

IM8A6820.JPG

IM8A6842.JPG

IM8A6824.JPG

IM8A6830.JPG

IM8A6828.JPG

1967-Capture d’écran 2021-04-06 à 23.21.38.jpg

1967-Capture d’écran 2021-04-06 à 23.20.59.jpg

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Bills72sj said:

The C-pillar modification is seamless. BTW since the is no B-pillar this would actually be considered a 4 door hardtop and not a sedan.

Well done!

Hi Bill, Thank you very much. Yes you're right. By "sedan" I meant a 4 doors version. This one is the Hardtop Sedan DeVille for 67, compared to the other versions. Calais pillared Sedan, Calais hardtop Sedan, Sedan DeVille Hardtop and Sedan DeVille pillared were the 4 options offered by Cadillac that year. And apart from the limousines series 75, the 2 other "sedans" versions also offered that year were the Fleetwood Sixty Special and the Fleetwood Brougham, just a bit longer in wheelbase. That was a lot of versions back then, and these options were almost the same from 1965 to 1970. Quite complicated to naviguate into Cadillac terms at the time :)

• Like 1