Model Cars Magazine Forum

Rocky

Nazz

I had to say good bye to my best friend today. I'm sure going to miss him. Rock was 15 and for a boxer mix I think that was pretty good.  We did a lot together, mostly aggility but also some barn hunt. He aquired a few ribbons along the was but the most important thing he taught me was to have fun.  His dominant personality was a bit of a handful at times, but he had the biggest heart! There were times in aggility where I would get in his way [ not on purpose] and instead on taking my knees out he would turn himself inside out and upsidedown to avoid hitting me!  He was a true friend and I will miss him dearly. We made a great many memories so I will always have those.

Good bye Buddy,

Jerry

30697829_10155420877103715_6053416014668890112_n.jpg

• Sad 1

I would like to thank you all for your kind words and support. It really means a lot. I am still amazed at how quickly a person can become attached.  We discovered  Rock had a problem with children after a very short time with us and as we had a grandson, we decided to keep him and make sure they never occupied the same room. Rock spent 14 years with us so I think it worked out. Our grandkids love him from a far with no incidents.  The house is quiet now as we are all grieving. The young one , Diesel even seems to miss him. Sugar Rae is kind of grumpy toward Diesel and has a sad look in her eyes. I know the sadness  will pass so we will carry on.  Dave, you said loosing pets hurts more than loosing people and I think you are so right. I am so  sorry I somehow missed your loosing one of your furry friends. So sorry for your loss as well.  They never seam to leave our hearts.  I think the mailman will miss him also as Rock made a point of barking at him every visit. Letting him know who's territory he was entering!

Jerry

13116487_10153595793203715_3799253165365444031_o (1).jpg

• Like 1

Hey man... though I’m a bigger cat lover, I still love dogs, and my thoughts are deeply with you on this one.... A truly hard loss for sure.... Nothing really compares to the animals we love and how they love us back. Best wishes.

• Like 1