Model Cars Magazine Forum

Betty White died at 99

NYLIBUD

31 minutes ago, NYLIBUD said:

She was so funny on all her shows. 

I liked her okay, but was never a huge fan. But she did deliver a line in an SNL sketch a while back that had me gasping for breath with laughter: "You're barking up the wrong lesbian!" :lol:

• Haha 1

I used to see her early on in her career on TV when I lived in Southern California. She was a very talented singer as well. Her ability to deliver "dry humor" lines with perfect timing was one of her many talents. 

She sure got the last laugh though huh? Everyone was waiting on her to turn 100 and they were just so sure she would. She died peacefully in her sleep 18 days short of her birthday. And just so there wasn't any doubt, she made sure it was 2021... One day shy of 2022... kinda ironic, and serendipitous. I always thought she was the star of Golden Girls. They'll never be another Betty White. RIP

s-l400-14.jpg

Edited by disconovaman

17 hours ago, disconovaman said:

She sure got the last laugh though huh? Everyone was waiting on her to turn 100 and they were just so sure she would. She died peacefully in her sleep 18 days short of her birthday. And just so there wasn't any doubt, she made sure it was 2021... One day shy of 2022... kinda ironic, and serendipitous. I always thought she was the star of Golden Girls. They'll never be another Betty White. RIP

s-l400-14.jpg

Yea i noticed this cover of People too.Well they obviously got it wrong.🤷‍♂️🙄