Model Cars Magazine Forum

B.R.B.O 22. Pete 378/flatbed

Making progress, cab is pretty much done, so that got installed, rack is now permanent, added a pogo stick and some deck plate as well. I’ve decided to go with different tool boxes on the frame, rather than the plain square ones I had planned to use, these have steps on them, I’ll probably add some grab handles to the rack as well. Should have more to show tomorrow 

F5D2151A-D9F9-4D25-AD6D-E07B035A5C41.jpeg

B91B3497-6CDE-443C-B621-A0118F4157C1.jpeg

C1AEBBFA-898A-4126-817B-A2530B18C46D.jpeg

1BDAB622-6951-4FD5-BE18-21703790C1A1.jpeg

20 hours ago, Mopar - D said:

Looking good Tom! I’ve got one of those trailers in my stash have you had any issues with it? 

So far, it’s been pretty good, only issue I had was with one side piece and the corresponding rub rail.The two parts are together on their own sprue, the sprue  was ‘tweaked’,  but I got it sorted out without too much difficulty.  

Edited by tbill
Added info

I would like to be the first one to apply to be the driver of this beauty, I can send a driving history for you if needed .. LOL  So that color is awesome, stupid question time, what paint is it and what is the official color call out.... I could really use that on a project I have in mind... been looking for the right hue and this is it.... outstanding build.....

Jeff