Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/25 AMT 1925 Ford Model T Street Rod/Roadster or Fruitwagon Chrome Front Wheels Wanted

'70 Grande

I am looking to trade for Q:2 of the 1/25 chrome, Front Wheels, (with rounded centercap), shown in the reference photos below (with the arrow pointed at it).  The matching rear wheels are also shown at right in the 2nd photo.  I am uncertain what kit these wheels might be found in but I think they might have come from the 1/25 AMT 1925 Ford Model T Street Rod/Roadster kit and/or AMT reissued 1925 Ford Model T Fruitwagon kit or possibly an older, 1/25 mid/late-1960's MPC Ford Mustang and/or Mercury Cougar kit.  Would like them to be fresh-from-the-tree (if possible), or in good, reuseable condition.  Thanks!

MagWheel.jpg

MagWheels.jpg

Edited by '70 Grande

• '70 Grande changed the title to 1/25 AMT 1925 Ford Model T Street Rod/Roadster or Fruitwagon Chrome Front Wheels Wanted
22 minutes ago, '70 Grande said:

If anyone knows what kit they are found in, I would appreciate knowing that information, too!  Thanks!

Mark,

Here's a pic of the mag wheels from the MPC '70 Cougar open sportster #2370-200 (convert kit)...hope it helps.

Not the same....

0103222148.jpg

Edited by Khils

I did some more research; they are from the 1/25 AMT 1925 Ford Model T Street Rod/Roadster/Pickup (2-n-1 with a factory-stock '25 T), kit and/or AMT reissued 1925 Ford Model T Fruitwagon kit.