Model Cars Magazine Forum

Kindigit CF1 Corvette look alike

Phildaupho

I just finished watching the Bitchin Rides episodes on the Kindigit CF1 Corvette. As always the cars that come out of Kindigit-Design are superbly designed and built. It did get me thinking of a model I built 15 years ago combining the Revell Tom Taylor designed Vette-Agin with body panels from a stock '53 Corvette.

012-bithcin-rides-kindigit-design-kindig-cf1.jpg.97acf57c7b63f3c0719ee688b73f453c.jpg2vHeQjH8ximYT.jpg2vHeQjByximYT.jpg2vHeQjkdximYT.jpg2vHeQjVMximYT.jpg

2 hours ago, Rich Chernosky said:

Now that is very cool Phil.   Thanks for sharing.

2 hours ago, NYLIBUD said:

Great job,yea I saw those episodes.The cars that come out of that shop are incredible to say the least.

Thanks guys - I thought about making a few changes to my old model including paint to make it more like the Kindigit car but I have new projects to get finished

15 hours ago, cobraman said:

You were ahead of your time !

14 hours ago, Kah puts said:

Ah geez, I need a napkin........

5 hours ago, TooOld said:

I really like that , very cool !

4 hours ago, PappyD340 said:

Very COOL indeed!!

Thanks guys. The model was no longer in my display case and I came upon it in the attic looking for something else.

14 hours ago, Phirewriter said:

Very cool! After the success of some of the Foose kits it would be cool to see some Kindig's cars done. This is a good example of modifying an existing tool to make his version of the C1 Vette.

That is a fantastic idea. I bet it would sell very well on its own right and also for all the cool parts it would have like the engine, chassis and wheels. I have yet to build the Foose Cadillac and will likely use the interior and running gear under a different body.

There have been many other the cars that have come out of Kindigit Design that could be scaled to make worthy and popular models

23 hours ago, John B. said:

Very nice!

18 hours ago, Claude Thibodeau said:

Hi Phil!

Both are very nice, and minimalist, which today is a quality IMHO... Bravo!

CT 

7 hours ago, Koellefornia Kid said:

Great looking custom Vettes!  Which reminds me that aI still a have a robbed Vette Agin kit in my stash. Thanks for haring yours and for inspiring me, I already have some ideas...

Greetings from Germany

7 hours ago, ChrisR said:

COOL!!!

Thanks guys - Maybe this will stimulate more builds of the Vette-Agin. A very cool model could result from adding body parts of 1/24 '57 Corvette.