Model Cars Magazine Forum

ModelHaus Tires

2 hours ago, Ace-Garageguy said:

Most annoying. The "add to cart" function appears to work, but nothing else...

No, I took your comment literally and decided to see if it would work as I needed some tires.  I should have read the OP's comment more carefully.

Thanks guys for the response.  I'm finding so many small internet shops closing, and the owners are not 'taking down' their website.  That's why I try contacting them first before placing an order.

I'm trying to locate some 1/25 scale, 13 inch tires.  The size for small American cars like the Corvair.  Bought several really nice sets from Modelhaus a few years ago and would like some more.

Anybody with some sources? 

3 hours ago, Joe Lange said:

Thanks guys for the response.  I'm finding so many small internet shops closing, and the owners are not 'taking down' their website.  That's why I try contacting them first before placing an order.

I'm trying to locate some 1/25 scale, 13 inch tires.  The size for small American cars like the Corvair.  Bought several really nice sets from Modelhaus a few years ago and would like some more.

Anybody with some sources? 

How many do you need? Please post in the Wanted section further down the forum and I guarantee you'll get at least one response...maybe even some free tires.