Model Cars Magazine Forum

Iceman Collections Review

I just received a modest order from Iceman Collections (www.icemancollections.com) and I am very impressed by these resin 3D printed items. The quality is great, lines are crisp, details are sharp. The products look just as nice as the images on the website. I was super excited when I placed my order! My excitement increased when I held the items in my hand. I will try to get some quality photos later. They are very nice.

The shipping was very fast as well. I ordered last Friday (1/6) and received them today (1/13).

I will definitely be ordering from them again!! 

• Like 1

On 1/13/2022 at 1:24 PM, Rusty92 said:

I just received a modest order from Iceman Collections (www.icemancollections.com) and I am very impressed by these resin 3D printed items. The quality is great, lines are crisp, details are sharp. The products look just as nice as the images on the website. I was super excited when I placed my order! My excitement increased when I held the items in my hand. I will try to get some quality photos later. They are very nice.

The shipping was very fast as well. I ordered last Friday (1/6) and received them today (1/13).

I will definitely be ordering from them again!! 

Happy to hear you’re satisfied with the items.  Thank you for the support. 🙌🏼 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

One thing that's frustrating is when a product is gone, it's gone. I asked about a figure they once had thinking they might direct me to who made it originally and was told it was available last year. Yes, I know that but somebody made it once upon a time so just thought I could get a lead.

I got my first order from Iceman a few weeks ago. Great looking products, excellent service, and quick shipping. I placed a fair sized order and there was one part that had a flaw, I sent him a photo and Joel replaced the part quickly. Very nice to deal with someone that you know will stand behind his product. I will definitely buy from him again. Thanks Joel!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/10/2023 at 3:36 PM, Steve H said:

I got my first order from Iceman a few weeks ago. Great looking products, excellent service, and quick shipping. I placed a fair sized order and there was one part that had a flaw, I sent him a photo and Joel replaced the part quickly. Very nice to deal with someone that you know will stand behind his product. I will definitely buy from him again. Thanks Joel!!

Thank you for the support, Steve. 

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...