Model Cars Magazine Forum

Peterbilt 359 wrecker parts

JerseeJerry55

12 hours ago, JerseeJerry55 said:

Just purchased the AMT Peterbilt 359 wrecker. Will be looking to trade the wrecker body and associated parts, and decals. If anyone has interest please let me know. Thank you. Also have the complete plow setup from the Ford Snow Plow kit also for trade.

Jerry

These are what I have pics of in my phone. Give me some time and I’ll get you more 

4B0B20E2-6D72-45B5-B667-BF2D4205BEE0.jpeg

60216DBB-3262-474D-9B03-EA3BA517FED2.jpeg

F58F75CA-0E4F-4AF1-8937-F69154643115.jpeg

830380FB-6DFC-4C61-9887-C5EFF634D3A3.jpeg

D07464D4-5B1E-412D-AC6E-6E1B75EE4E7E.jpeg

17 minutes ago, JerseeJerry55 said:

John,

Just so I understand correctly. You'd be willing to trade the General kit for the sealed wrecker parts from my kit. Just let me know. Thank you.

Regards,

Jerry

I’ll even through in one of those car kits if you want. I just always wanted that wrecker kit but never could afford it. I can put it on another one of my big rig kits and be happy with that. I love tow trucks, drove them for a long time. Let me know

3 minutes ago, johnnyg said:

I’ll even through in one of those car kits if you want. I just always wanted that wrecker kit but never could afford it. I can put it on another one of my big rig kits and be happy with that. I love tow trucks, drove them for a long time. Let me know

Johnny,

The Post Office is indeed closed tomorrow. Thank you so much for this trade it's very kind of you. If you want to throw in a car kit that would be great. Any one of them with the exception of the 1962 Bel Air I already have one I am working on. I will get the wrecker parts, and the decal sheet in the mail to you on Tuesday. My address is Jerry Fowler 100 Tallowood Drive, Medford NJ 08055. I will just need your address. Thank you once again.

Regards,

Jerry

8 minutes ago, JerseeJerry55 said:

Johnny,

The Post Office is indeed closed tomorrow. Thank you so much for this trade it's very kind of you. If you want to throw in a car kit that would be great. Any one of them with the exception of the 1962 Bel Air I already have one I am working on. I will get the wrecker parts, and the decal sheet in the mail to you on Tuesday. My address is Jerry Fowler 100 Tallowood Drive, Medford NJ 08055. I will just need your address. Thank you once again.

Regards,

Jerry

Thank you very much. I will get it out on Tuesday as well. My address is:

John Giovingo

115 Huse Drive

Annapolis MD 21403