Model Cars Magazine Forum

Italeri 2022

Bennyg

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/19/2022 at 9:39 PM, Fabrux said:

I sure hope it has a current engine instead of the same old V8 we've had. Also hope they didn't go with a one piece chassis...

Lets hope so, they did it with the Volvo FH4 kit and upgraded to a more correct engine, D13 or D16, they are so similar I can't tell the difference if it's not a D13 TC or D16K with dual turbos, then it's easier.
So let's hope they do it with the Scania too and put in a DC16 V8 in it...it's long overdue since the DC16 came 22 years ago and the old DSC14 was discontinued at the same time.

Yes Scania do marine engines, but I meant their flagship in the truck lineup, the S770 has 770 hp at 1800 rpm and 2355 ft-lb of torque at 1500 rpm and I believe it's the most powerful truck engine in production.

Edited by Force

5 hours ago, Force said:

Yes Scania do marine engines, but I meant their flagship in the truck lineup, the S770 has 770 hp at 1800 rpm and 2355 ft-lb of torque at 1500 rpm and I believe it's the most powerful truck engine in production.

I prefer a  modern new tool Flagship Western Star of Freightliner model.

19 hours ago, chuckyr said:

I prefer a  modern new tool Flagship Western Star of Freightliner model.

Well the only new tool kit in their 2022 lineup is the Scania S730.
I prefer lots of trucks I would like to see offered but it doesn't matter in this case.