Model Cars Magazine Forum

1965 Chevy Impala

ModelcarJR

This one is done. Paint is Tamiya Light Blue Metallic and interior is Krylon Ivory. Nice body, interior, engine but the chassis rear suspension is terrible and the axles are too short for the stock version.  I was disappointed with my foil but there isn't much I can do about it. I used some painted chrome ink on the taillight bezels but they are too wide. I would have used foil and trimmed it down but couldn't with this sheet.  Here are the photos:

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

00-Y-8Yc6DVh--ZPkGITLwl4ftFjzPT9fAvEBf1aalWdFw12qChbQjuZ7arsfvuchOmqCe7ffHDJpwno-pEcjtJnw?cn=THISLIFE&res=large&ts=1642608260

00-Y-8Yc6DVh--ZPkGITLwl4ftFjzPT9fAvEBf1aalWdFwfRmfm8hlBU7nyUA1NFQWyVZV51t4MhjbEwRNyGscOgg?cn=THISLIFE&res=large&ts=1642608257

• Like 5

Beautiful Impala John , love that color !  Looks like you managed the foil issue just fine . Too bad we have to deal with such things , just remember we're all going through the same thing .  Like everything else I suppose with some practice it will get better .