Model Cars Magazine Forum

How about a laugh?

Ace-Garageguy

1 hour ago, stitchdup said:

...I was reading the instructions for the meds and it turns out i have to make sure the cat doesn't drive or operate heavy machinery.

Most likely written by a recent college grad who misunderstood the "CAT" on a piece of equipment...

Caterpillar Equipment Wallpapers - Wallpaper Cave

Edited by Ace-Garageguy

I'm looking after my sisters cat while she's away in the pacific visiting rapa nui and walking the inca trail. The cats still on meds after getting hit by a car back at the start o the year. I was reading the instructions for the meds and it turns out i have to make sure the cat doesn't drive or operate heavy machinery.

spacer.png

Edited by stinkybritches
messed up
  • Haha 1

I'm looking after my sisters cat while she's away in the pacific visiting rapa nui and walking the inca trail. The cats still on meds after getting hit by a car back at the start o the year. I was reading the instructions for the meds and it turns out i have to make sure the cat doesn't drive or operate heavy machinery.

Seems lately like it is important to state the obvious for some people. 

4 hours ago, espo said:

Again, explaining which orifice to use for those who may not be sure.  

I stick my blood pressure pill up my nose every morning. No clue why I still have high blood pressure that is now complicated by having a stuffy nose......

• Haha 1

A son tells his father, “I have an imaginary girlfriend.”
The father sighs and says, “You know, you could do better.”
“Thanks, Dad,” the son replied.
The father shakes his head and says, “I was talking to your girlfriend.”

• Haha 2