Model Cars Magazine Forum

How about a laugh?

Ace-Garageguy

Picture dump. Time to empty the computer.

And while going through my "funny" folder, I realized that I can't post 90% of the things that make me laugh.  Most against the rules and I'd have to give myself a 30-day ban. Many would just make certain people here angry because they would go against their opinions.

The amusing part is that all of them have been used in work emails or presentations over the past few years.

Anyway, here are some that are site appropriate.

arnold - young n old.jpg

attack cows.jpg

call for rain.jpg

following up with customers.jpg

groundhog day.jpg

identifying wood.jpg

towing101.png

cats are pointless.JPG

IMG_0626.JPG

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, iamsuperdan said:

...I realized that I can't post 90% of the things that make me laugh. Most against the rules and...would just make certain people here angry because they would go against their opinions...

Who'd a thunk we'd have so much in common?   ;)

Edited by Ace-Garageguy
TYPO
  • Haha 1

On 10/29/2022 at 2:30 PM, LL3 Model Worx said:

IMG_0404.jpg.5292e49eaad9a178a79d402f84707614.jpg

Alternate captions:

”Awwww man!! Now what did I do with those dang lock washers!?”

”Frank, aren’t these supposed to be left hand thread?”

”The FastenAll bill is gonna be hell this month.”

Genie: “Sorry Frank. You should have been more specific. I mean, I saw the huge bolts sitting there and just assumed…. Anyway, you have two wishes left.”

Edited by BeakDoc
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, BeakDoc said:

Alternate captions:

Imagine all the times you've had trouble getting even a 1/4" bolt started... now imagine this thing being like that... 😱

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BeakDoc said:

Alternate captions:

Genie: “Sorry Frank. You should have been more specific. I mean, I saw the huge bolts sitting there and just assumed…. Anyway, you have two wishes left.”

it was supposed to be 96 2" bolts,

• Haha 1

Yes, that's a good one. Fun to watch old shows like the Honeymooners and many others from that era and realize they would never get on the air now with the suggested violent content. Anyone with half a brain can see he really loves his wife on how the show ends every time and he would never really harm her. Part of the fun with his character.

31 minutes ago, TonyK said:

Yes, that's a good one. Fun to watch old shows like the Honeymooners and many others from that era and realize they would never get on the air now with the suggested violent content. Anyone with half a brain can see he really loves his wife on how the show ends every time and he would never really harm her. Part of the fun with his character.

Yea it was a hilarious show..It’s weird i’ll sometimes watch All in the Family re runs on Antenna TV,and they would put on a sort of notice first about the so called racial content of the show,and may be offensive to some viewers.Come on give me a break.Yes the show had some racial content,but a notice to viewers.I just felt that was ridiculous.The show used humor to address those issues,and it just poked fun at itself.Idk.Like i said IMO it was a great show.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NYLIBUD said:

Not sure if anyone posted this cartoon already…But u gotta love it,🤪

CD536647-3996-451E-A8F0-5AAEF72FBF7D.png

There were times that it really looked like Jackie Gleasson was afraid of Audrey Medows when she would give him that Death Stare.   

1 hour ago, NYLIBUD said:

...they would put on a sort of notice first about the so called racial content of the show,and may be offensive to some viewers.Come on give me a break.Yes the show had some racial content,but a notice to viewers.I just felt that was ridiculous.The show used humor to address those issues,and it just poked fun at itself.Idk...

There was a time when people could understand the point of humor.

Today, not so much.

Search snowflakes Memes on SIZZLE

• Haha 2