Model Cars Magazine Forum

How about a laugh?

Ace-Garageguy

Well, I think you are just expressing your own point of view towards the thread, and, perhaps your funny bone doesn't quite react like others who frequent this thread..,and that's certainly understandable. I enjoy the various posts here and it looks like a large number of others do too. There are plenty of other threads that might provide you a more enjoyable experience if you just go visit them. 😉

Joe

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, Xingu said:

I have gone through and read most of these. Most aren't even funny, they are cartoons that align with a certain point of view. I think this thread reached the end of it's usefulness months ago.

I personally disagree with this comment ^^^^^

uncle-buck2.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Xingu said:

I have gone through and read most of these. Most aren't even funny, they are cartoons that align with a certain point of view. I think this thread reached the end of it's usefulness months ago.

index.jpg.38812301ff0a6ab8459968399a376c3b.jpg

12 hours ago, Xingu said:

Not true - I don't frequent this forum or post as much as I use to - But this is one thread I always check first as its good for a laugh.

• Like 2

There are some pretty funny things on here guys. Thanks for the lailughs.  

Edited by ybsluos
Afraid when I originally posted might not be humorous disarm so I replaced it with just a comment. I don’t wanna ruffle any feathers on the website. I don’t think it would’ve offended but you never know. I want to stay in good graces