Model Cars Magazine Forum

Foose Ford FD-100

4 hours ago, Zippi said:

Sweat looking ride James.  Turned out really nice.  Love the color.  This is such a nice kit it even made me look good.

Thanks Bob. 

3 hours ago, espo said:

Great looking paint and color. 

Thanks.

1 hour ago, happy grumpy said:

Beautiful build. the wheels really stand out and the dark color is great. Looks like  Tamiya's gun metal.

Thanks. It's Wicked Colors Pearl Black.

1 hour ago, TransAmMike said:

Looks very nice James.  What clear did you use with the Wicked pearl black??     

Thanks Mike. I tried the Createx Gloss Top Coat again. Still not getting the gloss I'm looking for. Revive It floor polish has looked the best to me so far. 

23 minutes ago, cobraman said:

Nice work ! That is such a great kit.

Thanks. 

1 hour ago, bluestringer said:

Thanks Bob. 

Thanks.

Thanks. It's Wicked Colors Pearl Black.

Thanks Mike. I tried the Createx Gloss Top Coat again. Still not getting the gloss I'm looking for. Revive It floor polish has looked the best to me so far. 

Thanks. 

I have the 70 Chevelle painted with the Createx Pearl. Most likely gonna Future it tomorrow. 

Edited by TransAmMike
  • Like 1

Hey, James, she turned out very, very nice!  You knocked it out quickly too.  You have set the bar pretty doggone high.  All of my parts are in primer and the body is in color.  I hope mine will turn out half as nice as yours did!  Congrats on a job well done!

8 hours ago, Nacho Z said:

Hey, James, she turned out very, very nice!  You knocked it out quickly too.  You have set the bar pretty doggone high.  All of my parts are in primer and the body is in color.  I hope mine will turn out half as nice as yours did!  Congrats on a job well done!

Thanks John. I'm sure yours will turn out better, I've saw some of your work, really nice builds. Be careful with the decals, I had problems with some of them breaking apart. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...