Model Cars Magazine Forum

13 hours ago, CabDriver said:

Got mine today - super fast delivery and the best one since the re-launch (in my humble opinion).  Keeps getting better and better - great work everyone!

Whoa. That's some crazy fast shipping! Nice to hear a good news shipping story for a change.

:)

And I agree with you fully. When I was reading the proofs, I thought it was just an excellent issue from front to back.

• Like 2

On 2/28/2022 at 8:35 AM, TonyK said:

Always takes a while to get here. Seems to be distributed in the east and works its way toward the west.

I don't know what's going on there, but the Pacific Northwest and Southeast US issues take a long time to arrive. Here in SoCal, I got my canary copy on Monday. 

Edited by Dave Ambrose

1 hour ago, TonyK said:

Got mine yesterday and might've been less of a wait than before. Lots of good reading but I always want more model reviews.

I love the model reviews also. They help me decide if I want to get a certain model. A big plus, they're a lot more complete compared to Scale Autos reviews.

10 hours ago, TonyK said:

Lots of good reading but I always want more model reviews.

8 hours ago, forthlin said:

I love the model reviews also. They help me decide if I want to get a certain model.

Not sure if you guys are subscribed to HPI Guy's channel, but I really like the unboxings and the builds. I bought a few kits that I probably never would have without seeing them out of the box, and didn't buy a few that I otherwise would have after seeing the build.