Model Cars Magazine Forum

Mazda, Toyota, Group C cars

On 2/28/2022 at 4:36 PM, Safire6 said:

Nice collection! I wish Tamiya still offered some of these, I don't see them on their website. How old are these kits?

Some of them show up on on modelroundup.com. I see the Nissan R390 there today. upcalehobbies.com and megahobby.com has the Sauber Mercedes. Those are US. Otherwise, you have to look overseas at hiroboy.com or spotmodel.com. But the shipping charges are really really high. 

15 minutes ago, dougwintz said:

Some of them show up on on modelroundup.com. I see the Nissan R390 there today. upcalehobbies.com and megahobby.com has the Sauber Mercedes. Those are US. Otherwise, you have to look overseas at hiroboy.com or spotmodel.com. But the shipping charges are really really high. 

Thanks for the info Doug! I'll check out those websites!

3 hours ago, Safire6 said:

Thanks for the info Doug! I'll check out those websites!

No problem. By the way, model roundup, megahobby.com, hiroboy.com and spotmodel.com all have great customer service. Hiroboy is in UK, Spotmodel is in Spain. I have not used UpscaleHobbies yet. 

1 hour ago, dougwintz said:

No problem. By the way, model roundup, megahobby.com, hiroboy.com and spotmodel.com all have great customer service. Hiroboy is in UK, Spotmodel is in Spain. I have not used UpscaleHobbies yet. 

I have ordered a couple of times upscalehobbies and there good people.