Model Cars Magazine Forum

Single axle Shaker

Wrapped up this beauty tonight! Lots of odds and ends went into this one, list is as follows. International 4070a exhaust stack, styrene tip, scratchbuilt mudflap anti sail mounts, hub covers from clothing rivets, GMC Astro rear spokes/tires, horns, turn signals, and front radiator guard, rear tail light mount, eliminated the cab steps, new steps made, new front bumper. Decals from a few different kits, and some other little odds and ends. I'm happy with this one. Comments and critiques welcome! 

20220310_015357.jpg

20220310_015518.jpg

20220310_015501.jpg

20220310_015426.jpg

20220310_015411.jpg

20220310_015540.jpg

20220310_015443.jpg

Very nice job, the single drive sleeper version is often overlooked and underrated. Like the fender fill in work! A suggestion, painting  over the chrome  step box  green, would, IMO, improve the look even more. Raisin27 did this recently on his CF build. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, leafsprings said:

Very nice job, the single drive sleeper version is often overlooked and underrated. Like the fender fill in work! A suggestion, painting  over the chrome  step box  green, would, IMO, improve the look even more. Raisin27 did this recently on his CF build. 

Thank you all! And leafsprings, I've never actually thought about doing that before. I'll have to remember it for my next build. Thanks for that!

• 3 weeks later...