Model Cars Magazine Forum

Just another Chevy ll Gasser

cobraman

Thanks Bob.  This one is back in the box. While I was doing the chrome around the windows the chassis which was on the top of my roll top work bench took a swan dive onto my tile floor.  It is a model again ! Not up to fixing it right now but will get back on it soon.

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, cobraman said:

Thanks Bob.  This one is back in the box. While I was doing the chrome around the windows the chassis which was on the top of my roll top work bench took a swan dive onto my tile floor.  It is a model again ! Not up to fixing it right now but will get back on it soon.

Dang Ray...hate to hear that.  I had a 56 Ford pickup I dropped on the garage floor.  I walked away from it and my granddaughter said she picked it up for me.  Bad thing was, she only picked up the body.  My wife found the rest of it when she pulled her car into the garage and ran it over.

• Sad 1

On 3/17/2022 at 12:40 PM, cobraman said:

Thanks guys. Ya ordering another one or two could be a good idea. Yes Carl I like the kit . I found the rear suspension and attaching items a bit finicky but that can be more of a me issue.

feel bad for you Ray..