Model Cars Magazine Forum

Street Outlaws America's List, Season 2

On 6/1/2022 at 6:45 PM, Snake45 said:

Also gratifying to see Lee Roberts hanging in the Top Four

MSO crew built up a second red '67 Nova, a Zip Tie lookalike. Or did I miss something? 

I don't care for Lee after him and JJ keep asking for the hit from Ryan and not sure why Ryan keeps agreeing to it..

Precious has a completely different nova that looks similar to zip tie, it's a nitrous car on a old chassis. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2022 at 3:47 PM, Snake45 said:

So JJ DID make it to #1 last week! Looks like he might lose it to Ryan tonight but at least he got there for a week and no one can ever take that away from him. Congratulations to JJ! B)

Ryan is the man, he's tough for anyone to beat.

On 6/22/2022 at 8:27 AM, Snake45 said:

I think more people have walked on the moon than have sat in the #1 slot of America's list. Let's see...

Axeman, Kye Kelly, Ryan Martin, Bobby Ducote, JJ Da Boss...who else?

I think that's all so far.

Well it's all over and the Top 3 shouldn't be any real surprise. And all three richly deserve to be there, especially of course JJ.

It was quite heartening to see Tricia put in appearance. She seems to be well respected--even loved--in the group. One has to wonder how far she could have gone if not for the accident. Remember that JJ used her engine and torque converter to attain the #1 slot. 

All in all, a very entertaining and satisfying season! Well done, all! 

• Like 1

On 6/29/2022 at 10:22 PM, Snake45 said:

Well it's all over and the Top 3 shouldn't be any real surprise. And all three richly deserve to be there, especially of course JJ.

It was quite heartening to see Tricia put in appearance. She seems to be well respected--even loved--in the group. One has to wonder how far she could have gone if not for the accident. Remember that JJ used her engine and torque converter to attain the #1 slot. 

All in all, a very entertaining and satisfying season! Well done, all! 

Agree it was a great season,  I was impressed with Bobby and him being in the Top spot for as long as he was.

I enjoyed this season more than the previous season. There was more racing and less of the childish fighting. This season they actually seemed like racers instead real housewives of whatever city. Seeing bobby at the top was good to see and he seems like a much more mature person that previous seasons. Bodie Jonny Quick doing well was good to see as well, their years of struggling are paying off now. I also like detroits we have to win the race or it doesn't count mentality too, it seems more sporting to me. I'm looking forward to the next street outlaws show too, it looks to be a cross between a build off and a race show so fingers crossed its fun to watch

20 hours ago, stitchdup said:

I'm looking forward to the next street outlaws show too, it looks to be a cross between a build off and a race show so fingers crossed its fun to watch

19 hours ago, Scott8950 said:

The new show looks interesting.  I think it's gonna be legit small tire street cars instead of a chassis car with some 28x10.5s thrown on it. 

It almost HAS to better than their last two spinoff shows, the Vegas one and Gone Girls.  I watched them both but they were pretty bad. :wacko:

• 1 year later...

Just for lack of anything else to watch, I decided to go back and re-watch this entire season again (also, last year I was in the hospital for a good deal of it and didn't get to see all of it, or ANY of it as closely/carefully as I would have liked). I'm almost through it (I think I have 3 more episodes to watch). I'm SO glad I decided to do this. 

This was some of the best television I've ever seen on any subject, scripted or "reality." If somebody had written it all as fiction, it couldn't have been any better. I'm being impressed by the outstanding sportsmanship and mutual respect being exhibited by ALMOST everybody (there's a few bad eggs anywhere, I guess). Murder Nova did a stellar job as Racemaster, and JJ had the best comeback/Cinderella story I've ever seen. I also very much appreciated the sportsmanship and plain old decency of Ryan Martin, Scott Taylor, Axman, and a few others. What an amazing show! If you haven't seen it, it's on the free app Discovery Go.