Model Cars Magazine Forum

AMT 1/25 1961 Comet and AMT 1/43 1969 Thunderbird

rsmodels

I just finished these a couple of weeks ago. Hope you like the photos. Fell free to comment-good or bad.

Rich

DCFC0002 (3).JPG

DCFC0002.JPG

DCFC0039.JPG

DCFC0048 (2).JPG

DCFC0008 (2).JPG

DCFC0006.JPG

DCFC0007 (3).JPG

DCFC0010 (2).JPG

DCFC0039.JPG

DCFC0022 (1).JPG

DCFC0015.JPG

• Like 1

Thanks guys, I appreciate all the kind comments.

Rich

I can't believe all the comments. Thanks again, guys!  I'll be posting more builds as right now I have the time.

Rich

• 4 weeks later...

I love these old AMT kits. My folks had a real/full size ‘61 Comet they bought brand new when I was a kid. It was dark blue with same color interior as in your model. In fact, I’m impressed with how good of a job you did on the interior of you kit. From what I remember your kits interior looks exactly like our Comet’s. 

I love the T-Bird too. I love almost all Thunderbirds. And I love those 1/43 scale kits AMT issued back in the late 60’s. 

3 hours ago, unclescott58 said:

I love these old AMT kits. My folks had a real/full size ‘61 Comet they bought brand new when I was a kid. It was dark blue with same color interior as in your model. In fact, I’m impressed with how good of a job you did on the interior of you kit. From what I remember your kits interior looks exactly like our Comet’s. 

I love the T-Bird too. I love almost all Thunderbirds. And I love those 1/43 scale kits AMT issued back in the late 60’s. 

Thank you for your remarks on these two  and the others  you commented on. I agree about the 1/43 kits AMT made. They did a great job on them and the 1/32 series too.  -Rich