Model Cars Magazine Forum

Here is my junk

bronco69

Here are all the models that I still have. I have built many, many models as you all have over the years, but they either got lost or broken by my sisters...LOL. I did, however, cling to my General Lee model somehow that I built in the mid 80's. I hope you enjoy my collection. Thanks for looking. These are in random order. I do have a few builds in slow progress.

My oldest model, original AMT general lee. Also the one that I fabbed onto one of the new Revell RPM's R/C kits. We raced them in the break room at work, lots of oval track fun!

m12.jpg

72 chevy 4x4 kit bash. I cut the 84 gmc innner fenders off the frame, and stretched it about 1/2" and used the running gear.

m11.jpg

Fall Guy truck. New 84gmc kit with repro decals my friend found on ebay

m10.jpg

70's dodge kit bash with 84 gmc running gear. It was like this kit bash was meant to be. Everything fit great.

m9.jpg

Bronco and monster truck

m8.jpg

Blazers. Mad mudder, original monogram 70's blazer I got off ebay, and 72 blazer (built ebay find). I got the 72 to kit bash and found that the builder did such a good job, I couldn't bring myself to change it.

m7.jpg

79 ford 4x4 repro (still in progress) and clone of one of my old jeep trucks.

m6.jpg

Jeeps

m5.jpg

The rest

Scout-2, also a clone of my old rig

m4.jpg

Drag cars

m3.jpg

I built this for a friend at work that went to school with my dad and no longer has his real jeep. I made it look like his old pics of his jeep. I used 72 blazer wheels and made the bikini top from leather I found at a craft store.

m2.jpg

m1.jpg

Nice collection of builds---------------- <_< .....I really like that '72 Chevy, and that lil' black CJ jeep........I'm into the 4x4 thing as well.............Been grabbing some of the older MPC 4x4 kits from time to time.....One of my favorites has to be the 1/20 scale 70's Ford 4x4 van called "HighJacker"....Also came across the "Super-Dualie" kit..."ThundersTruck"...etc. etc...........I have an old Revell 1/16 Chevy stepside 4x4 kit that I'd really like to fabricate aluminum suspension parts and stuff for, but that's been on the "to-do" list for a few years...... :lol: .........

Thanks man!! I used to have that 1:16 chevy 4x4, but mine was the monster truck version....sisters nocked it off the shelf <_< I also had a large scale general lee that my dad and I thought was cool to blow up with M-80's, I was little. I wish I had them now!!!

Nice collection of truck kits. My favorite is the 72 Chevy 4x4!
Me too. Love that 4x4. Nice collection BTW. Tell your sisters they owe you some models. :lol:

Speaking of which, I just remembered, my sister owes me a slot car set. :D

Edited by fordh8r

Nice job. My 12 year old daughter is building the Firefighter Model now. She bought her kit awhile back, but when she opened it the body was trashed from a bad factory mold as you see here.

Modelcars006.jpg

I belong to some other good model car web sites, a friend said he had an extra body, hood and glass she could have. So he sent it to her and now she is hard at work on it. Good job this is the first time we have seen this model finished.. :huh: