Model Cars Magazine Forum

Resin Model Ranch

I've emailed them twice with no response . I understand they have cut back because of a backlog and listed everything as out of stock but the website says to email them with questions and new orders .  Does any one know if they are still in business ?

Yes he is still open, I spoke with him about 3 weeks ago. I have seen/heard others that stated the same, but I have asked him about some of them, he states he didn't get them. Maybe there is an issue with certain email providers??

2 hours ago, 64SS350 said:

Yes he is still open, I spoke with him about 3 weeks ago. I have seen/heard others that stated the same, but I have asked him about some of them, he states he didn't get them. Maybe there is an issue with certain email providers??

That sounds a bit strange .  Did you actually speak with him or did you email him ?  I didn't see a phone # on the web site .

On 4/6/2022 at 3:23 PM, 64SS350 said:

Yes, I talked with him. 

The last email I sent used my gmail account .  The website specifically says for orders to email "rmrmodels@gmail.com" so why would they not receive it ?  Makes absolutely no sense to me .  Maybe you can call and ask him to check his emails . 

I don't know why,but I know it happened to me. I placed an order with a cosplay business, and couldn't receive information or a digital purchase. They stated they have problems sending items/emails to that provider. I have ATT and Yahoo, don't remember which one was the problem for them.

What gets me is they tell you to email them to place an order then don't reply to any of them .  Lousy customer service is one thing I can't stand , I've fired employees that repeatedly do such things .

Are these guys in any way associated with Reliable Resin ?

I'm pleased to tell everyone that Resin Model Ranch contacted me today and I apologize to Ron Andrews for my earlier negative posts .

While I've bought resin kits from several vendors this is my first time doing business with RMR and I was very impatient when there was no reply to my emails . I know better especially with supply issues and vendors being backed up with more orders than they can handle in a reasonable time frame .

• Like 1

Yep, things like this happen from time to time. All this technology we've gotten used to is great, until it's not. I have a problem time to time where I will not get the customers completed order form. Payment shows up but, no completed form to go with it. It seems to be more consistent with a few customers. So, as stated above it may have something to do with certain providers. Glad you got things worked out. 

• 2 weeks later...