Model Cars Magazine Forum

Ramchargers Dragster and Transporter Truck

Raoul Ross

On 4/16/2022 at 11:56 AM, Daddyfink said:

Cool! Now I can leave my original alone! I just hope the corrected the decals for the dragster 

Corrected the decals? So the one that came out within the last 3-4 years is wrong? If so, what's wrong? I thought they tooled up a couple missing parts for the latest release too?

The truck is the same one that was released separately a few years ago.  In the original release, this version had a promo style engine insert instead of the complete OHC 6 engine, also the clear canopy that covered the load area was not included.  The Round 2 issue may however be different.

Edited by Mark
Spelling

17 hours ago, Mr. Metallic said:

Corrected the decals? So the one that came out within the last 3-4 years is wrong? If so, what's wrong? I thought they tooled up a couple missing parts for the latest release too?

The first issue had the correct decals for the real version of this car and not the '68 Woody Gilmore car. The current issues have the longer dragster markings. 

History - Drag cars in motion.......picture thread. | Page 548 | The  H.A.M.B. | Drag racing cars, Funny car drag racing, Drag racing

HellYeahGassersA/fxMuscleCars&Power | Dragsters, Drag racing cars, Nhra  drag racing

• Like 1

• 2 months later...