Model Cars Magazine Forum

70 SILVERBIRD

oldstyle

Hi There

Here are some Pic,s of one of my Latest builts

It,s the Monogram 70 Superbird with a lot of modifications i do on this Thing

i Realy love Superbirds......for me one of the Greatest Car,s ever in this Ära :D

Hope you like it

Uwe

3465303164326164.jpg

3931356138376235.jpg

3633343464346637.jpg

Here are some Outside pic,s

6664616534383432.jpg

6363323735656239.jpg

3138643264613366.jpg

6264353034633833.jpg

6464386232376562.jpg

6438363463643662.jpg

3439376130383636.jpg

HOLY SCHUTZI , Ewe! That is TOOOO cool! You guys over in Europe sure do got a good hold on American Street Machines! That engine compartment is just too much! Where you been Ew? I see you didn't just join, so quit beein so stingy an share some more pics of your builds, they sure are worth it! The Silver Bird is too much! :D;)

WOW! I have always loved Superbirds and this one is just amazing. Wonderful job, and that engine compartment is ... words can't describe how great that is. Is it possible to get some info on that kit (if it is a kit)? Just out of curiosity, what scale is that?

Edited by Mike1357

I love it pro streeted, but think these big birds fit into the more modern pro touring catagory better. With that out of the way, this is a beautiful build!!!! It looks real, and to me that is an accomplishment in itself. Very nice build all the way!!!

That is one super clean flawless build. The Hemi setting in the middle of that engine bay is perfect...good enough to fool most people into thinking that it is the real deal. It has been a while since your last post, so I guess we know what you have been doing between then and now. I love the stance and the huge rear tires. I can see absolutely no mistake on this car...I mean the vinyl roof looks perfect. Well done. Coming from Germany, I would love to see you tackle a Bimmer or Porsche with this kind of precision.

That is one super clean flawless build. The Hemi setting in the middle of that engine bay is perfect...good enough to fool most people into thinking that it is the real deal. It has been a while since your last post, so I guess we know what you have been doing between then and now. I love the stance and the huge rear tires. I can see absolutely no mistake on this car...I mean the vinyl roof looks perfect. Well done...

I'll second that, and everything that everyone else said, too!

That is one beautiful model!!

Thanks for sharing!!