Model Cars Magazine Forum

international 2300

I got a f-2575 international kit / thanks to all of you that helped! Now I need to know where I can get material to make the grain box/ also where can I get some bud wheels & tires-11r22.5s& some material to stretch the frame out with & where do I find a lift axle. Also what is the formula for a 22' box in 1/25th scale? lot of questions! B)

I got a f-2575 international kit / thanks to all of you that helped! Now I need to know where I can get material to make the grain box/ also where can I get some bud wheels & tires-11r22.5s& some material to stretch the frame out with & where do I find a lift axle. Also what is the formula for a 22' box in 1/25th scale? lot of questions! B)

The box would be 10.56". Take the 1:1 measurement in inches and divide by 25. You can use Evergreen channel and sheets for the frame and box available at your local hobby shop. I believe the wheels, tires, and lift axle can be ordered thru Sourkraut's website at http://sourkrautsmodeltrucks.com