Model Cars Magazine Forum

On 5/17/2022 at 9:03 PM, CabDriver said:

Interesting - thanks for the reply Tim!  Appreciate you bringing this product to our attention - it looks really cool!

These do look pretty cool! I've often thought about creating little backdrop modules for my display case, but, I don't think I want to cover the vintage stickers and stuff I have stuck on the back of it! At some point, though, I plan to build a shadowbox type display for one of my cars, that will hang on the wall. I have no idea which car, yet. Since that will determine the background, and any diorama type items, I have no idea, about that yet, either!🙂 I'm considering my junior fueler in front of the Lions stands, since that was the epicenter of junior fuel racing.

Pleased to say that my issue 213 arrived here in Perth Western Australia on the 23rd of May, less than a month after it was posted in the USA.  That is a massive improvement on the five plus months it took for Issue 2010 to arrive hear.  Since last year, I received issue 209, 211, 212, 210 and 213!!! who knows what the postal pixies are up to?!?!?

• 3 weeks later...