Jump to content
Model Cars Magazine Forum

1965 Pontiac Bonneville


Bronzekeg
 Share

Recommended Posts

Very nice 1965 Pontiac Bonneville, Ken . . . That is a superb paint colour, and this model of yours photographs really well.

I love Pontiacs actually . . . I used to own a 1:1 full size 1968 Pontiac Parisienne, which was a RHD car from Canada and a dream to drive in the UK.

Sorry about the poor quality of the photo !

David

Pontiac.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, rrb124@sbcglobal.net said:

Wonderful! The optional on the 1:1 car really are well represented. 

Thanks, Robert . . . Ken's Pontiac Bonneville model is a 2-door car of course, whereas the Parisienne was a 4-door car.

David

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Great looking Bonniville. I like the interior and paint combination. You sometimes forget just how long these cars were.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/28/2022 at 3:17 PM, Anglia105E said:

Very nice 1965 Pontiac Bonneville, Ken . . . That is a superb paint colour, and this model of yours photographs really well.

I love Pontiacs actually . . . I used to own a 1:1 full size 1968 Pontiac Parisienne, which was a RHD car from Canada and a dream to drive in the UK.

Sorry about the poor quality of the photo !

David

Pontiac.jpg

thank you David! nice car you had.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, espo said:

Great looking Bonniville. I like the interior and paint combination. You sometimes forget just how long these cars were.  

1 hour ago, PappyD340 said:

Looks great!

24 minutes ago, espo said:

Great looking Bonniville. I like the interior and paint combination. You sometimes forget just how long these cars were.  

thank you David, they were long!

1 hour ago, PappyD340 said:

Looks great!

thank you Larry!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...