Model Cars Magazine Forum

Wood Brother's #21 Cyclone Spoiler II

Bill J

Years ago I built a Wood Brother's  Cyclone out of the Polar Lights kit. I was not content with the finished model, several inaccuracies with the body. I began a new body, modified the front of the hood, decreased the front wheel openings, knocked some height off the rear spoiler and added a proper gas filler.

So for years the body sat on my bench, unpainted. Last month I saw the new decal sheet Powerslie was coming out with and I got some paint and got going again. I used all Tamiya TS painta, with great results. The new decals arrived on Satuday and I began finisheing up the car on Sunday. Great decals, very well done sheet. Thanks to Poweslide and PPP for this great sheet.

CAnq0Mq.jpg
IAv9b1T.jpg
ZhsF0et.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks for the compliments everyone. I have to say this is the first thing I have finished in over 2 years. I sure see a deteriation of skills and my eyes are not as good as they could be! May be time for some new glasses.

5 hours ago, Bill J said:

Thanks for the compliments everyone. I have to say this is the first thing I have finished in over 2 years. I sure see a deteriation of skills and my eyes are not as good as they could be! May be time for some new glasses.

I'm with you on the new glasses myself!!!

• 2 weeks later...