Model Cars Magazine Forum

Another one I wanted to get done from the stash. Platz NuNu BMW M6 GT3.  This car won the 2016 SPA 24 hours. Kit is mostly box stock with a few minor additions. Color is Tamiya TS26 white. Kit is a curbside. More detail below the photos. Thanks for looking.   

DSC07646.JPG.420b6eb32352b4da2653cac87d96816e.JPG

Kit on its wheels. There were two sheets of decals and almost two days of work. Decal quality was excellent, they fit and laid down well with a little solvent and heat.

DSC07647.JPG.9cdd779e3ab72bfa4472fe6c83f9ec98.JPG

Rear veiw show some of the excellent detail Platz NuNu put into this kit. All the glass fit perfectly. 

DSC07648.JPG.544ae15fcaac64e0fbfe10c57b00b887.JPG

Stance of the car is race perfect.

DSC07649.JPG.2f81a4e7f155949c3b9b252d6f886536.JPG

Special attention went into the light bars and position marker lights. Front end decals were extensive and required most of the work. 

Man, Rich, you are my hero!!  You literally build all of the models that I have in my stash and you build them to such a high level!  I truly look forward to seeing your posts even though I’m not good about commenting on them.  This is just fantastic! Top shelf in my opinion.  Thanks for sharing.

22 hours ago, Nacho Z said:

Man, Rich, you are my hero!!  You literally build all of the models that I have in my stash and you build them to such a high level!  I truly look forward to seeing your posts even though I’m not good about commenting on them.  This is just fantastic! Top shelf in my opinion.  Thanks for sharing.

John...thank you so much for the kind words.  Just for your info, I save all the instructions and box art from all my projects. They all have detailed information on my builds so if we have a lot in common and you haven't built some of these I would be happy to share that info.   Thanks again.

15 hours ago, ChrisR said:

Looks great!

Thanks Chris.