Model Cars Magazine Forum

Entex JPS Lotus 72 D

• Mike D changed the title to Entex JPS Lotus 72 D

Very nice model from that old Entex kit.  A bit of rarity today

However if anyone wants a 1/8th scale JPS F1 car, a brand new Pocher kit is in the pipeline this year  I believe. Maybe on the Hornby website?

I

Edited by Bugatti Fan

On 5/18/2022 at 2:02 PM, jaymcminn said:

I like the "race car gloss" finish on the paint. Smooth but not too shiny. Immaculate build of a rare kit of the prettiest F1 car of all time!

Thank you. That’s the finish I was going for. My favorite F1 car of all time too. 

On 5/19/2022 at 1:03 AM, sflam123 said:

Great jobI  I built this kit (and still have it) in the late 1970's.  I would LOVE to find one and build it again

It’s not a very well engineered kit. Lots of time time spent making things fit. If you want to build one, I would go with the Tamyia 1/12 scale kit. They are available if you search and not that expensive. Plus, it will go together without having to pull your hair out.🤣 

5 hours ago, Mike D said:

It’s not a very well engineered kit. Lots of time time spent making things fit. If you want to build one, I would go with the Tamyia 1/12 scale kit. They are available if you search and not that expensive. Plus, it will go together without having to pull your hair out.🤣 

I'm already mostly bald, so the "pulling my hair out" train left the station a LONG time ago!!