Model Cars Magazine Forum

Lifted Porsche 911 GT2

Jurva

Super cool! I've tried to decide how to lift a 911 for some time and you've gone and done it. Some years ago my son took his Beetle to be refurbed on the body/chassis side and there were these and various other 911's and 356's in the same workshops!

On 5/24/2022 at 6:50 PM, PatW said:

Super cool! I've tried to decide how to lift a 911 for some time and you've gone and done it. Some years ago my son took his Beetle to be refurbed on the body/chassis side and there were these and various other 911's and 356's in the same workshops!

Thanks. I lifted it with lifting blocks. Wasn't keen on cutting every suspension arm, so I took the easy way out. I did add reinforcements to those white connection points. You also have to remember to lift the gear box. 

IMG_20220301_162103.jpg

2 hours ago, Jurva said:

Thanks. I lifted it with lifting blocks. Wasn't keen on cutting every suspension arm, so I took the easy way out. I did add reinforcements to those white connection points. You also have to remember to lift the gear box. 

IMG_20220301_162103.jpg

Thanks Jurva.

• 1 month later...