Model Cars Magazine Forum

2 hours ago, Ace-Garageguy said:

No cupholders, sat-nav, or heated seats either, and a manual gearbox too.

Useless.

Word has it the buyer is going to rat-rod it with candy flake paint and put some dub deuces with rubberband tires on it just to get a reaction.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Oldcarfan27 said:

Word has it the buyer is going to rat-rod it with candy flake paint and put some dub deuces with rubberband tires on it just to get a reaction. 

Don’t forget the piece de resistance, a single DIN radio head unit with a flip-up touch screen, with color-changing lights.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Oldcarfan27 said:

A set of them there Goodyear illuminated tires would be icing on the cake.

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, keyser said:

Damn neighbors will complain about noise

You just reminded me of the one advantage of living in a working-class neighborhood that's transitioning into a ghetto.

If my abode was within the jurisdiction of an HOA, I'd have been burned at the stake or lynched by now.

Nope, you'd just have to drown it out with a couple of speakers that sound like someone beating a rubber raft with an oar.  Cops pull up, just tell them you're trying to loosen some trim fasteners in your car interior...

Unlikely he was even close. Couple regulars at Pebble and Goodwood. Millionaires can’t compete with billionaires. 
@Mark That is the real muffler Uhlenhaut used. I couldn’t find pic today but I have one with muffler, skis on rack in back, in snow. 
I think they sold the blue interior car. Red iirc was Rudy’s own car