Model Cars Magazine Forum

Foster's Journal magazine

misterNNL

14 hours ago, Ace-Garageguy said:

And all the time, I thought it was a magazine celebrating this...

Skunksworth's Barleyslime - Foster's Premium Lager - BeerCrank.ca       

The Australian beer... which every Australian I have ever run across completely disavows...

They've pretty much folded. I'm owed issues from my subscription. They posted this earlier this year:

” We have been working hard over the past 18 months or so to get TRJ back on track, including a move to our new facility in Denton, Maryland, photographing new articles for the upcoming issue and a host of other business related items.

In 2022 we plan to resume a normal publishing schedule. We are working on two immediate goals to get us back on track. First, we are very far along in publishing TRJ #85 and aim to get it out to subscribers and dealers as soon as possible. The second is that we are working on shipping/reshipping all orders that have been placed but have not been received.

Until we have taken care of these issues, we are not accepting new orders for subscriptions, back issues or merchandise. We feel we must take care of existing obligations before accepting new business.”

Steve Coonan

That post left me hopeful but we're at the halfway point in the year. Their webpage is back up but most of the content from the previous design is gone.  I'd love to see them back but I'm quite doubtful I'll ever see another new issue.

1 hour ago, iBorg said:

...That post left me hopeful but we're at the halfway point in the year. Their webpage is back up but most of the content from the previous design is gone.  I'd love to see them back but I'm quite doubtful I'll ever see another new issue.

Keep your fingers crossed, but don't hold your breath.

MCM came back after lotsa folks had written 'em off entirely.

Let's all hope RJ can too.

• 1 month later...