Model Cars Magazine Forum

Sky view wagon.

TNT

Hope this is the place to post this, since it is a want, but it is a resin want. 

I will give premium for a GM body sky view station wagon. Be it pontiac, buick, or olds. I have loved the sky views since i rode in one as a kid. Any info on the whereabouts of one. My kingdom for a skyview. Thanks. And sorry if i am in the wrong spot.

22 minutes ago, TNT said:

Figures. I know for 6 months i looked all over the WWW including evilbay. Thanks guess i will get back at it.

If you look at Robert Burns Facebook page, Too Many Projects, you will see a long list of cars he offers.  Both the Olds Vista Cruiser and Buick Sportwagon are on the list.  His latest comment is that he will be open for orders again on June 1, 2022.  That's only a few hours away.  Buy one or both as soon as you can because any situation can change instantly.  I have ordered from him several times and can strongly recommend his service and product.

This is an attempted link for his Facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/Too-Many-Projects-1669710309751941

3 hours ago, RomanII said:

If you look at Robert Burns Facebook page, Too Many Projects, you will see a long list of cars he offers.  Both the Olds Vista Cruiser and Buick Sportwagon are on the list.  His latest comment is that he will be open for orders again on June 1, 2022.  That's only a few hours away.  Buy one or both as soon as you can because any situation can change instantly.  I have ordered from him several times and can strongly recommend his service and product.

This is an attempted link for his Facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/Too-Many-Projects-1669710309751941

Thaks. I do not have FB but the wife does, i will take a look.

• 6 months later...