Model Cars Magazine Forum

Bob Paeth collection

I have been entrusted to sell a number of items from Bob's collection. Much of the unbuilt kit collection was sold by Bob at the previous SABA NNL event's prior to Bob's death. Some "lots" of items have already been listed on ebay and more will be listed by the ebay store.

However, I have a number of his personal items that will be listed in the coming weeks on ebay starting with this AMT Ford Leva Car build up. As of today it is the first and only but I will be adding more as the days and weeks go on.

P1010394-vi.jpg

(Click on the pic to be taken to the auction.)

Some of the other items are:

Old issues of Model Car Science

Revell pins and buttons

Couple of Revell kits (sealed 1956 and 1955 chevy)

Promo of a mid 50's Plymouth

Resin Tucker

Old Custom Car magazines

Slides of models

Pictures of models

Couple of typed manuscripts for published How-To articles.

And of course the little car.... :rolleyes:

There's a bunch more that I cannot remember right now, but watch for it on "the-bay" from now until mid Feb.

Proceeds of all sales go to the Bob Paeth Estate.

• 2 weeks later...

RancharoFunny72-vi.jpg

The above image was on a slide from the Bob Paeth collection. The car was built and photographed by Mr. Paeth himself. Have about 30 slides of various images and will post some of the more interesting images here as the auctions are posted. Two items sold and shipped with 5 more current. Lots more coming later. If you want to know what else is going to be posted up on ebay... just check my Fotki here as I will add them to the Fotki prior to posting on ebay.

Click on the picture to see what items are currently available on ebay. I must reiterate that I am receiving nothing from these auctions. All proceeds go to the Bob Paeth estate. B)

• 2 weeks later...

Tried to put up another slide for you guys of Bob's work.... but the scanner was going to have none of that! ;)

So, here is a neat build that Bob brought by my place couple of years ago. He wanted me to shoot it so it could be posted on one of the many forums he liked to frequent.

P1011450-vi.jpg

P1011452-vi.jpg

P1011455-vi.jpg

Anyone know what he used as a basis for the body? :D

No idea where this one went unfortunately, but the following model kit is currently listed on ebay. Click on the image to be taken to a list of this weeks items up for auction. As always, all proceeds go to the Bob Paeth estate.

P1010388-vi.jpg

:D