Model Cars Magazine Forum

Aloha from Hawaii

I have been a long time reader of MCM and lurker here at MCM forum and decided it was time to join in the conversation.

The builds, sharing, and discussions here are a constant source of inspiration. My model building interests range from 

military subjects (planes, ships, armor), sci-fi, diorama, and of course cars (hot rods, customs, gassers, etc), which

means the number of started projects greatly outnumber finished work. I look forward to sharing with you folks.

Take care. 

On 6/4/2022 at 7:17 PM, goon said:

I have been a long time reader of MCM and lurker here at MCM forum and decided it was time to join in the conversation.

The builds, sharing, and discussions here are a constant source of inspiration. My model building interests range from 

military subjects (planes, ships, armor), sci-fi, diorama, and of course cars (hot rods, customs, gassers, etc), which

means the number of started projects greatly outnumber finished work. I look forward to sharing with you folks.

Take care. 

Welcome Russell...are you in the Military stationed there?

On 6/4/2022 at 7:17 PM, goon said:

My model building interests range from 

military subjects (planes, ships, armor), sci-fi, diorama, and of course cars (hot rods, customs, gassers, etc),

A like-minded man, good to have you here! Look forward to seeing your builds. Hawaii you say, how's the weather there?😉

Sorry for the late response TransAmMike,

I am not in the military, though the Marines did bring my family here in 1986 and we've never left.

Military family history and growing up around aviation have fostered a strong interest in military 

subjects, though muscle cars and hot rods have always been a part of life (and model building life).

Thanks for the welcome folks and looking forward to sharing some cars and diorama-type builds.

Take care all.