[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Grumpy

Police funny car... Feedback would be great

Here is my Funny car model. Like always I didn't build to plan.

Funnycarenginewireing1.jpg

Funnycarenginewireing2.jpg

Funnycarenginewireing3.jpg

Modelcars024.jpg

Modelcars022.jpg

Modelcars028.jpg

Modelcars029.jpg

Modelcars025.jpg

Edited by Grumpy

Funny cars and dragsters have always been their own brand of race car. I'm not a big fan of many aspects of race car types (not that I dislike them or anything) but funny cars and dragsters have always seemed to make their mark in my mind. ;)

Nice build. :lol: Do you plan on building others? ;)

Feedback for you:

The front of the body is sitting too high. The injector scoop's openings are almost under the body... they should be higher and out in the open (in other words, the body should be sitting much lower in front). Is there something inside that's interfering with how the body sits?

Yes, "fordh8r" I am planning on building another Drag / Funny car. Thank you

harrypri, I want to thank you for the feedback on the car also. I have looked at the model and can not figure out why the body won't come down correctly. So, I am taking the model apart and try it again or just build another better. Thanks............................ B)

Grumpy, REALLY great job on your Funny, but to be honest with ya, that Hemi is a TWIN plug engine, and the plugs are fired by BOTH distributors. Not one for each bank, as they seem to look. EACH distributor should be wired to it's respective plug in tandem.That way when it does fire it lights up BOTH plugs an allows for better combustion, and more power. JUst thought since your buildin another one, that you could use the info, an get it right. Your little car looks awesome! :D