Model Cars Magazine Forum

Howdy from Western Arizona

Hey there,

just getting back into model building (thanks to Revell's classic Bronco model).

I was raised in the back seat of a 1967 Bronco and my Father and I built one for me when I turned 16, that was 36 years ago, I still have my Bronco

Anyway, I built models as a kid and decided to buy some of the Revell kits and am now on a quest to find all the part necessary to build tributes to my Father's and my Bronco.

• Like 1

Hey Casey, for parts for the Revell Bronco kits you should check out Fireball Modelworks, he has rollbars, tires & wheels, bumpers, winches, jacks and probably a few more things too.  Also, check out Olson Brothers Resin Cast Model Parts, they offer a bunch of stuff for the Bronco kits.

Steve A.

On 6/16/2022 at 10:59 PM, Leo64 said:

Hey Casey, for parts for the Revell Bronco kits you should check out Fireball Modelworks, he has rollbars, tires & wheels, bumpers, winches, jacks and probably a few more things too.  Also, check out Olson Brothers Resin Cast Model Parts, they offer a bunch of stuff for the Bronco kits.

Steve A.

yep I have already received orders from both of them and am ordering more....Also Chris Olson was working on bringing back the Buckaroo hood and possibly the Duff hood bubble/scoop

Joseph from Fireball may also have some more Bronco parts in the works